Target Ride: CWCT

 My plan to ride the Central West Cycle Trail is to leave home on the first Friday in April and cover 370km* and drive back the following Wednesday.  (* I won't be doing the "detour" that  includes Mudgee.)


A train commute is possible but leaving Sydney at 3am would mean camping at Central Station overnight.  The trip would take till the following afternoon.  So I will probably take my daughter's little buzzy Hyundai. 

My bike of choice at this point is Surly Long Haul Trucker with gear to stealth camp & gather food and water en route.

Setting as though my max daily distances are under 100km and my Surly's gears are being uncooperative,  and I haven't done m no u than one night bikecamping ... there's work needs doing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Route Planning

Health - sore wrists (age, low salt, trekking bars)

A grocery run