2022 ideas

 I don't hold to the idea of resolutions on new years because i develop new ideas each day. 


Myall Lake swimming spot. 

I've never heard anyone say they wish to do more(pa it's) work.  Most are nursing or health from being overworked,  or accommodating to working,  or just want to do mow of their e activities. 

Every day i want to do more cycling,  gardening and quality writing. I 've been drawn to the dazzling lights of movie quality YouTube videos.  But when i learned about the amount of time this people spend working to pay for the equipment, not  riding but setting up shots or flying drones and then while days editing. Frankly,  i'm perplexed by the tomfoolery & curious as to the motives of those people (cyclists,  egotists, self-promoters, or content as fill for advertising) 

While i am tryong to video my adventures,  the attitude is vastly different.  I am motivated to portray simply certain aspects off the terrain or my experience, not to compete against other YouTube's fort advertising revenue .  The quality of my videos is also different. Think shakey shots behind the handlebars versus panoramic aerial shots of snow-capped mountain ranges set to symphonic setting orchestral music.  So,  my way will be proudly different; brief narration accompanied by abstract or quirky photos. Abstract or quirky I hear you (not) ask. Yes,  for two  reasons: a) as a protest against the "airbrushed" imagery that finds its home online, & b) artistic my own modesty form of artistic expression & to act as a trigger for writing up the story when I get home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Route Planning

Health - sore wrists (age, low salt, trekking bars)

A grocery run